It would appear that a fundamental dislike of losing is a useful habit Bayern Munich's Manuel Neuer has been cultivating from an early age.
Appearing on a recent German television show, the hosts attempted to embarrass Neuer with footage of him as a kid playing in an U5's tournament.
THE TOE POKE: FOOTBALL FUNNIES
– Not your typical pitch invader
– Ronaldo most popular … on EARTH
– Rooney's KO celebration
– Ujah sorry for celebrating with goat
– Goalkeeper's dodgy acting
– Kamara's retro celebration
– Boruc's dance challenge
The Bayern stopper can be seen in his formative years, keeping goal for his youth side in the Mini Kicker tournament in 1991 and sadly conceding a goal to lose the match.
Unable to cope, little Neuer bursts into tears…